Hilton El Conquistador Resort
In the tranquil high desert of Southern Arizona sits 500 acres of paradise where the views are breathtaking, the facilities elegant, the service exceptional and the recreation is endless - The Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort.
Fill your days with fun and relaxation at a true destination resort. Enjoy the luxury of our gorgeous rooms and suites - all with remarkable views. Choose from the most golf of any Southern Arizona resort - three distinctive championship courses. Experience exquisite tastes of the Southwest in five delightful restaurants. Relax and rejuvenate by our new fantasy pool while enjoying fabulous weather year round. With the most meeting space of any resort in Southern Arizona, the El Conquistador is perfect for business and special events.
Rooms & Suites:
Comfort, Luxury, Perfection. No matter what you prefer, we'll provide exactly what you need to make your stay perfect. Our suites and rooms are spacious, richly decorated and full of warmth. Each has a spectacular view of the mountains, desert or courtyard from a private balcony or patio. Choose the perfect space for your needs. Our guest room is just right for relaxation after a full day of activities. Our junior suite is ideal for families and parties who need a bit more space. For longer stays and spacious comfort, enjoy our casita suites with kitchens, separate bedrooms and romantic fireplaces. For the ultimate in luxury stay in our presidential Sonoran or Conquistador suites.
With so much to do and see, you may have a hard time deciding what to do first at the El Conquistador. You have endless possibilities, right here on site:
- Golf - 45 holes of fabulous golf. Go to our golf page for more information.
- Pools - With our mild Tucson weather you can enjoy our pools any time of year. Our main $2.5 million fantasy pool will be completed in June 2003. In the meantime, enjoy our 3 other pools and 5 hot tubs throughout the resort.
- Tennis - The El Conquistador is ranked as one of the top tennis resorts in the country by the USTA. In fact, we host the Copper Bowl, one of the nation's top junior tennis tournaments. Play any time of day, any day of the year on 31 lighted courts. Plus, check out the racquetball courts at the Golf Club. Tennis lessons are available.
- Hiking & Jogging - Miles of paths take you through the beautiful high-desert landscape. Plus, there are hiking trails that enter the adjacent national forest.
- Biking - Mountain bikes are available to ride the trails that criss-cross the resort and the over 50 miles of trails at nearby Catalina State Park.
- Horseback Riding - We're one of the few resorts with our own on-site equestrian center. Our team of friendly wranglers guides you into the beautiful Coronado National Forest. Ask about special rides like breakfast cookouts, sunset champagne rides, wagon trips and amateur rodeos.
- Wellness Center - This is the place to workout or relax, or both. Find your favorite fitness equipment and trainers. Or relax with a refreshing sauna, fabulous massage and other spa services. Ask about the yoga, aerobic and other fitness classes.
- Shopping - Browse through three shops filled with Southwestern gifts, fashion and logo-wear. Of course, golfers and tennis players will love our complete pro shops.
- Special Events - We often have seminars, guided-tours, live entertainment and holiday events. Ask at the desk or see the concierge for more information.
- Children's Activities - Hilton's Vacation Station Children's Program, with free toys and games, family activity suggestions and supervised kids' activities.
- More Fun - Play basketball, horse shoes, Nintendo games, practice on the putting greens, and lots more.
Our five distinctive restaurants will delight your taste. Start the day with a delicious breakfast at the Sundance Café. Relax poolside and enjoy sandwiches, snacks and a variety of smoothies at Desert Spring. Dos Locos gives you exciting Southwestern dining with a Latin flair and the best view in town from our courtyard patio. Experience the Old West and Tucson's favorite steaks at the Last Territory Steakhouse with saloon-style Can-Can shows. La Vista, the restaurant at our nearby Golf Club, is the perfect place for lunch after your morning round of golf.
A great place to meet is the lobby lounge. Comfortable chairs and sofas give you cozy, personal places to chat over a drink before dinner. The views are fabulous whether you're gazing out the soaring floor to ceiling windows or enjoying every detail of the world's largest copper mural.
Meetings & Events:
Our space, atmosphere and award-winning service bring out the best in any event, large or small including corporate meetings, trade shows, weddings and special gatherings. Choose from 28 separate meeting and event spaces, including our brand new state-of-the-art Presidio Ballroom and our luxury boardroom. Along with outdoor venues, the El Conquistador offers over 100,000 square feet of versatile space - the most of any resort in Southern Arizona. Our exceptional catering gives you a wide variety of delicious dining options. The El Conquistador convention services team includes three of the top convention managers in the U.S. (ranked by Successful Meetings Magazine and the Association of Convention Operations Management). They will assist you with every aspect of your event. Our expertise will make even the toughest decisions easy, and your event a perfect success. For more information submit a quote online or call (520) and ask for a sales, catering or convention services team member.