Christopher Smith was born July 24, 1971, in Danville, IL. Although not a native he has lived in Tucson (with the exception of 6 years) since 1972.
Chris served his country in the US Navy from 1990-1994. 1991-1994 EA-6B VAQ-137 Squadron attached to CV-66 USS America Aircraft Carrier. During his enlistment, he earned numerous medals that included the Joint Meritorious Unit Commendation, Navy Unit Commendation, National Defense Service Medal, Southwest Asia Service Medal (2 bronze stars), and Kuwait Liberation Medal. He served on the USS Midway during operation Desert Storm in 1991 and operation Fiery Vigil in the evacuation of Clark Air Force Base after the explosion of Mt. Pinatubo in the Philippines.
- 1989 Graduated from Marana High School
- 1989 Pima Community College Golf Team
- 1990-94 Enlisted in the US Navy
- 1994 Honorably Discharged
- 1994 Pima Community College Golf Team
- 1997 Received a BS in Elementary Education from Northern Arizona University
- 1998 Assistant Golf Club Professional
- 2000 Founded Tucson & Scottsdale Golf Vacations
- 2004 Founded Mountain Vista Real Estate & Vacation Rentals
- 2005 Licensed Realtor
- 2007-2013 Board member for Metropolitan Tucson Convention & Visitors Bureau
- 2018 Joined eXp Realty
What do you like the most about your job?
The game of golf and my business has given me the opportunity to meet some of the best people in the world… Most of them have not only become our customers, but they also became our friends. I take the greatest pride in arranging a perfect, stress-free vacation and the satisfaction of knowing that the only thing our customer needs to do is—-enjoy it!
Favorite Golf Course in the US?
Favorite Golf Course outside the US?
Royal County Downs, New Castle, Northern Ireland
Golf Course Affiliation?
The Stone Canyon Club—–Oro Valley, AZ
The Golf Club at Dove Mountain—-Marana, AZ
# of Hole in Ones?
1—–August 13, 1996
Lowest Score for 18?
63 at Marcus Golf Course—–Marcus, IA.
Most Memorable Moment in Golf?
Playing golf with my father at Pebble Beach in 2003.